Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,375   Online: 795

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Norfolk, purchasing film

I'm in Norfolk, and need more film. The order I'd made in Canada hadn't arrived when I left. What's the quickest and easiest way to get my hands on some 120 and 4x5 (ilford) film. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are we talking Norfolk Island? You may be facing a challenge there. We had a member from there some years back, but it seemed he did most of his buying online. The tourism website is very much web 1.0, and the yellow pages not much better, but they do list a couple of possibilities. There may be film available at Photopress International by the airport, or Camerahouse in Burnt Pine, but that is just guesswork on my part.

Of course, if you're in Norfolk UK, your prospects should be much better.

Cheers,
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If Norfolk UK, try http://www.warehouseexpress.com/ - they have a retail outlet in Norwich but probably best to call first. I seem to remember they will bring stock up from the warehouse for you to purchase in-store.

Tom

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin