Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,381   Online: 770

Thread: Budapest

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Budapest

Does anyone know of any photographic materials shops in Budapest? I'd like to bring some Forte paper back when I visit later this week, without paying high UK prices for it.

rjr
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Last year I had a contact in Budapest and asked him how the prices for Forte papers vary between Germany to Hungary.- Lazlo told me of a Forte company shop in Budapest and that the prices are higher than anywhere abroad.

You should be able to find the shop´s adress with the services of your favourite searching machine...

Now if you´d drive to Prague - then I could recommend a few niiiiice place to you. ;-)
    Tschüss,
    Roman

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Well, I found one by accident when walking around. A whole shop full of Forte papers.... and it was about 35% cheaper than in the UK. Nice.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin