Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,727   Online: 815

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

S.E. Corner Of South Dakota

I will be going back up to Sioux City (IA) again tomorrow and was planning on doing some photographing again while I'm there.

Does anyone know of any good spots in the South East Corner of South Dakota that would be worth driving to?

Thanks!

Jim
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"...Wayne Gretzky

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yankton, just a bit west of Souix City. Coming home take the hwy that parralels the Missouri. I can't remember the name of it. Cross the river at Decatur. You'll love the bluffs and the town. If you have time drive up the Nebraska side from Decatur to Walt Hill. Be prepared for culture shock. You are stepping back into a very sad time of indian reservations that are poverty stricken.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Yankton, just a bit west of Souix City. Coming home take the hwy that parralels the Missouri. I can't remember the name of it. Cross the river at Decatur. You'll love the bluffs and the town. If you have time drive up the Nebraska side from Decatur to Walt Hill. Be prepared for culture shock. You are stepping back into a very sad time of indian reservations that are poverty stricken.

Thanks for the tip Aggie.

Jim
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"...Wayne Gretzky

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin