Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,753   Posts: 1,483,915   Online: 1174

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I sense a can of worms being opened... Everyone run for cover.

No offense to anyone in particular, but I can't take seeing one more waterfall, landscape, church interior, dog portrait, or nudes posted in the galleries.
    What would you like to see?? Out of curiosity...

joe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Whew! I'm so glad I primarily photograph those all-too-often overlooked subjects called children. Thank God there aren't a lot of people out there photographing them!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Grace!
    Last night I went to a camera club meeting and there was a man & his wife there who take photos of insects...beautiful Velvia slides of insects....insects sitting, eating, copulating....spiders, too! eating...sitting...copulating. Insects must have a good life with all that copulation. But by the time it was over...I was GLAD I did not have to look at one more insect slide! It was interesting, and they knew a LOT about insects (it's a hobby for them), but there are only so many pictures of insects you can look at!!

So take heart, Grace! Soon we will be making wonderful images of meaningful things... like the Calatrava, and the lake and some sand.... and maybe a building or two!

I guess I'd have to agree about the nudes... I mean how many pairs of breasts do you have to look at? Where the h*** are the naked men?? Geez, I'd like to see something other than the same old "T&A"! <g> How about some pecs??? Get out of your boring naked woman rut!! Shoot some naked men! There must be SOME where you live that look good!!!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Jacobs
    Whew! I'm so glad I primarily photograph those all-too-often overlooked subjects called children. Thank God there aren't a lot of people out there photographing them!

hahahaha!!!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Interesting Tirad, although I do not and have not posted any images in the gallery, I find this an interesting and actually a quite asumptive post, I know for one, I live in one of the best parts of the US for Landscape photography, and also know if I don't take pictures that sell, I will be eating soda crackers for dinner, I know each one of us has that artistic side is us, but if your like me, I enjoy real food over soda crackers most days, As this and the glass business is one of my main prospects for income, I will continue to capture the grandure of the waterfalls and landscapes every time I can.

Thanks for your comments, although I do find them interesting and kind of in left field.

Dave Parker
    Ground Glass Specialties
    Satin Snow(TM) Ground Glass

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Controversy...Cool!!
    How very much do they err who consider the absence of order and method as implying greater liberty or removing a sense of restraint! C. Elizabeth Tonna

http://www.81x.com/Litebox/Grace_Cox_Photography

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I shall refrain from posting any further images so I don't upset your sensibilities.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Large Format
    Wow... I'm glad to hear about the naked breast thing... I thought it was because I was getting old. Now I know it was just a matter having seen too many. I agree about the forum, a lot is repetition... but who am I to say, I'm just a novice and can count the number of really good photos that I have made.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BWGirl
    ..... I guess I'd have to agree about the nudes... I mean how many pairs of breasts do you have to look at? Where the h*** are the naked men?? Geez, I'd like to see something other than the same old "T&A"! <g> How about some pecs??? Get out of your boring naked woman rut!! Shoot some naked men! There must be SOME where you live that look good!!!
    Jeanette you look at the breats?? No wonder my wife say's I'm strange I look at their eyes and form Sorry I don't find blokes eyes interesting but how about some nice stubble texture?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    A Another
    P Photograph
    U Uninspiring to
    G Grace

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin