Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,493   Posts: 1,571,393   Online: 1072

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Talking about old times, reminds me of a trip to the UK several years ago. My friend, who lives in London, took me on a day trip to Dover and Rye. I would like to visit there again someday. Do you happen to have any photos of the area?
    Alas never been over to Dover or Rye. I only have a small percentage of pictures of Devon and Dorset as I only recently started shooting anything other than people, nature and reportage.

Most of those could have been shot anywhere in the world but here's a little taster

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    Most of those could have been shot anywhere in the world but here's a little taster
    Great, I enjoyed these, they make me want a return trip to the UK. It is a beautiful country, full of warm, friendly people (like Australia and New Zealand), and I can halfway speak the language .
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Great, I enjoyed these, they make me want a return trip to the UK. It is a beautiful country, full of warm, friendly people (like Australia and New Zealand), and I can halfway speak the language .
    Your more than welcome and don't worry most of us born over here can only "halfway speak the language"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not to worry. Rodinal is the universal language.
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Flotsam
    Hey! Take a look! It took me over Two years to make 944 posts. That is only one and quarter per day. I've got a life.

Now, if you'll pardon me it's time to feed my forty cats.
    No Life here.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4]Mr Blanski :[/size][/font]
    [font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][/size][/font]
    [font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][/size][/font]
    [font=Comic Sans MS][size=3](er ... ah .... now don't be a ....)[/size][/font]
    Last edited by John McCallum; 11-07-2004 at 09:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    !@#!@#@ ... Danged overachiever..!!!
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin