Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,659   Online: 690

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I know this going to get me into a lot of trouble but I can't help notice that there is a real desire to be seen as tolerant here, but I can still clearly remember being challenged when I said something good about digital technology. I also remember at least some threads classifying people according to their camera technology. But people aren't perfect and tolerance is rather plastic in nature.
    Is there anything donuts can't do.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandalay
    I know this going to get me into a lot of trouble but I can't help notice that there is a real desire to be seen as tolerant here, but I can still clearly remember being challenged when I said something good about digital technology. I also remember at least some threads classifying people according to their camera technology. But people aren't perfect and tolerance is rather plastic in nature.
    Point taken.
    Personally digital isn't for me-I don't believe I've ever downed on anyone for using it-although I've been downed upon for not(though not here).
    My original post,though extreme in it's restrictions on personally photographic
    liberty,is something I don't want to see anywhere,anytime,against any people
    using whatever photographic medium.

P.S.-I'm not going into the whole classifying people in terms of digital or film.I
    think it's been done to death here.In any event some of the people on
    this site use digital also although I'm not one of them.
    "An object never performs the same function as its name or its image"-Rene Magritte

"An image of a dog does not bite"-William James applied to photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jim kirk jr.
    Point taken.
    Personally digital isn't for me-I don't believe I've ever downed on anyone for using it-although I've been downed upon for not(though not here).
    My original post,though extreme in it's restrictions on personally photographic
    liberty,is something I don't want to see anywhere,anytime,against any people
    using whatever photographic medium.

P.S.-I'm not going into the whole classifying people in terms of digital or film.I
    think it's been done to death here.In any event some of the people on
    this site use digital also although I'm not one of them.
    I definitely was no referring to you Jim but to the site in general. Tolerance is much easier to exercise when things are going your way
    Is there anything donuts can't do.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin