Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,991   Online: 986

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sorry sorry folks for the above comment.

drunk and behind the keyboard is what that is.

thinking outloud when i should really be sleeping things off. it wasn't my intention to be trolling or the like. too much deep thinking with a dizzy brain pan.

it would be great if someone had a delete button.... i can't seem to get the edit panel to come up with that post.

again. sorry. sorry. sorry.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rakuhito
    sorry sorry folks for the above comment.

drunk and behind the keyboard is what that is.

thinking outloud when i should really be sleeping things off. it wasn't my intention to be trolling or the like. too much deep thinking with a dizzy brain pan.

it would be great if someone had a delete button.... i can't seem to get the edit panel to come up with that post.

again. sorry. sorry. sorry.
    Arrrr no need to apologise for anything as I wasn't refering to yourself and you were right about it keep coming to life. Your post was fine in my opinion

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin