Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,471   Posts: 1,570,922   Online: 769

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I don't have anything like a baby excuse, but I know from moving around a lot the pain of being without a darkroom! Congrats on both -- I feel your joy!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congrats Leo! Because I was living in a place where real estate and space are some of the most expensive in the world I was in no position to have the luxury of a darkroom. When moving back to my native Sweden last summer, that is exactly one of the first things I got - and the feeling to be able to work away in there with the safe light and radio on is pure bliss. My hiatus was over 20 years so I have a lot of groundwork to recover. But boy, do I enjoy it. Just shot one roll of Tri-X 120 and two rolls of Acros in both 135 and 120 today...now its time for some relaxing fun...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for all the good wishes. Nice to see that many of you have wandered in and out of darkroom bliss over the years. My time spent printing on Sunday morning was both wonderful and terrible. Some things never change!

Leo
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin