Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,914   Posts: 1,521,754   Online: 1067

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideal Location

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I can pick any point in spacetime, New York 1895

Shooter
    Multi Format
    probably my backyard

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Never been to the Grand Canyon, heard great things. Maybe an abandoned town wd be good too
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The moon.
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To New Orleans, LA., where I am going on 4 August, for a month of wandering around. Definitely one of America's great cities, the others (OBVIOUSLY) being - in no particular order - New York, Boston, San Francisco and Chicago. A place I have never tired of visiting. In anticipation of the trip, during which I will be shooting 35mm and 2 1/4, I have already started to build my stash (from B&H Photo, NYC - where else) of E100G, E100VS (both formats), PanF Plus (2 1/4), Tri-X and Delta 3200 (35mm). A couple more hits to the Amex over the course of the next three or four months and I should be good to go!

X. Phot.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In a doorless helicopter over Victoria Falls. Failing that unrealistic dream, Lima Peru.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I recently came back from Cuba. I was there for only one week and managed only a few really crappy pictures but I will go back and hopefully for a longer time.

Cuba is a world caught in some sort of time machine and a photographer's paradise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If i had the option and the funds i would definitely choose Egypt & Italy.. If time travel were possible i would choose the Victorian era but for now i guess im stuck on the streets of Chicago.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    When neanderthal guys encountered modern man. I can see them smiling and shaking hands for the camera in front of a cave opening, handing over furs and flint stone gifts to each other. I guess digital was not around then, so my Nikon FM will have to do.

By the way, do colour negative handle time travel radiation well, or should I stick to slow monochrome emulsions?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin