Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,748   Online: 969

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ideal Location

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Never been to India

Quote Originally Posted by markbarendt View Post
    And China and India and Barcelona and ...
    I've been to my family village in Southern China, but Barcelona is fantastic. Segrada Familia and Parc Guell is mind blowing. Stroll down the Ramblas with your camera and capture the magic. I'd like to go to India one day. Another amazing place. Indians integrate spirituality into everyday life in such colorful display. I've heard it's a land of stark contrast with incredible wealth and unbelievable poverty.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I could do it in one day I would love to travel the blues highway and record/photograph old blues guitar/dobro players along the way.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Iran: in hope to capture what I felt while watching movies from Abbas Kiarostami.

Images
    Tried to think of some place exotic but Keep going back to where I grew up. Fort Defiance AZ.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My own house. The early morning and late afternoon light coming through various windows most of the year (not right now) never ceases to amaze me. And yes, Michael Blaine, I have "experienced" it. Now I need to photograph it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    As places go there are a few cities I want to go to; Moscow, Tokyo and Vienna. I love wandering around with a camera in my hand, it is I guess my idea of a perfect day with loads of stops for good strong black coffee. The trip that I really want to make is the Trans siberian Railway, stoping off a few places on the way going from Moscow to Beijing. The bonus is that there are a couple of routes so I could take a different route on the way back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin