Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,542   Online: 1027

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quitting my job to pursue photography full time.

Shooter
    35mm
    Do what I did last year: Cut 3 hours of sleep per night. Work like crazy, printing TONS of prints, Then Get sick. But proud of the outcome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yea, work has been especially busy for me recently, I have taken over two job roles on less than half the time of both jobs.

I used to get to work early, and have a bit of time to stroll and snap away on the route to work, now I can barely drag myself out on time. Bringing work home doesn't help either. And I haven't had time to use the darkroom at home, I just kinda plop down and pass out.

Kinda sucks, but on the plus side, I did get 2 rolls developed tonight, using rodinal stand so I can multi-task. Need to win the lottery.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nb23, i'm really thinking your solution is the only onr that will work for me. How many hours were you working on and was it really worth it?

Newt, let's both win!
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin