Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,280   Posts: 1,681,128   Online: 767

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blansky View Post
    If the thread offends someone, don't read it.
    +1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I started the thread and I think it's time to put it to rest. People have spoke their peace.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I won't disagree, but I'd like to hear other opinions on post 174. I see this stuff all day long and have long wondered who I should despise and/or envy and/or be jealous.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Those motivational posters make no claim to be anything other than what they are - disposable decor. And they're generally priced accordingly. And I have zero feelings toward the person(s) who invented them and made millions of dollars selling them. They're NOT art- they're pretty propaganda. If you want to envy someone, the successories people are far more enviable because what they did is at least honest. Nobody buys a "TEAMWORK" poster thinking that their grandkids will be able to retire on the sale of it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoonmaniac View Post
    I started the thread and I think it's time to put it to rest. People have spoke their peace.
    Done

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin