Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,846   Online: 752

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by blansky View Post
    ALL THE TIME.

Sometimes I'm with a group of people and I introduce my wife, they immediately take off her clothes and fondle her and other things and I think to myself, "that is kinda rude".

I guess I'm funny that way.
    Are either one of you loaded?

Probably doesn't matter....

Bob
    Best regards,

Bob
    CEO-CFO-EIEIO, Ret.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbuzzclick View Post
    On a few occasions now when I've been talking to friends about cameras and hand them my whatever-it-happens-to-be-film-camera-of-the-week, more often than not the first thing they do when they get it into their hands is wind on the shutter, or try to open the back.
    Stop hanging around with monkeys.

Actually, did people see those self-portraits a monkey took after getting hold of the guy's DSLR? It makes me wonder, if it had been a film camera...

Know your demographic.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That monkey was chimping the screen the whole time! Lol

I usually tell em its loaded before I let them see it.

I have opened the backs of 3 cameras with film in them from people on Craigslist. I don't know why but they just leave rolls in them. Which impulsively makes me slam the back shut. And then rewind, but all three times the sellers didnt care for their images. Funny though of those 3 I bought them all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nobody I know has ever done that. When I hand them a film camera they act like I just handed them a nuclear weapon that might go off at any second haha.

I prefer this to them trying to monkey the back open.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I came back to correct my statement....

I was in the library doing some hw with some kids in my class and they noticed my Mamiya RZ67. We talked about it for a bit and the kid asked if he could see the WLF. I said sure. The conversation went as follows:

Him: "This is cool, so wheres the button you press to....uh....take a picture"
    Me: "Oh its actually on the front by your right index finger but dont.........."

*Click*

Me: ".....press it...."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin