Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,664   Posts: 1,481,680   Online: 757

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm 57 years old, and have been taking pictures and processing film since about the time I was 10 years old. I'm still learning.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm 46 years old. But my daughter of 16 years old is also showing an interest in analogue photography (I'm so happy). She wants me to teach her this summer (YES!!!). I'm going to give her a Nikon F3 and F90x to try out with some prime lenses.
    She shot her first roll last week with my Nikon FM3a with the 45 mm pancake lens. She liked it.
    And maybe I'll get her even hooked on the darkroom as well ...
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you." (the original Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder, 1971)
    * My favorite cameras: Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    52 years old and shooting/processing/printing since I was 12. A Zenith B was my first camera.
    Norman is an island.Time and tide wait for Norman.

Shooter
    35mm
    I am 66, graduated as a Still Photographer from the US Army Signal School at Ft. Monmouth, NJ, AM mentally deficient (schizophrenia) and have 8,000 mostly classical records. I wish I knew how to post some of my pics, but right now I can'nt even e-mail them because of some software problem. Happy shooting to you all!

Shooter
    35mm
    Oh, and I also have 1,000 classical CD's (of mostly rare music) and 1,000 audio cassettes, 3/4 of which are classical. But with e-bay and APUG and my own shooting and other internet articles on photography, plus scanning & computer-printing my negs (just to see what I have), I have hardly any time to listen to music anymore.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin