Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,482,960   Online: 958

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Funny Prest mentioned about the "does it work" comments...I was talking to someone who is not into photography and he didn't even know film was still being made. I like the comparison Pbryld made between Large format compared with digital in terms of resolution and cost

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    From a recent interview with Michael Kenna:
    Q. Can you give us messages to Japanese young photographers?
    If you are in the arts or in any professional work life, you need determination, discipline, patience and perseverance. You also need a huge amount of good luck. I think it is good to be humble. One should appreciate every opportunity and go with the flow whenever possible. Just believe in yourself. Believe that you are unique, because EVERYBODY is unique. You have to find your own uniqueness, your own self. I think we fall down a little when we imitate others. Whatever happens, you have to continue to believe in yourself, your own inner voice and vision. No matter what everybody else is doing, somehow you need to connect into your own creativity. Follow that creativity. See where it leads you. Have faith that there is a destination for you, you do not need to envy or try to live any other person's life. Your life is precious. Don't underestimate your destiny.

I like that last sentence: "Don't underestimate your destiny."

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin