Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,551   Posts: 1,544,884   Online: 933

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Taking a road you've never traveled.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burk View Post
    Take the glass out of the mirror and put yourself behind where the glass used to be.
    Aren't you a clever one haha

~Stone

The Important Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    You might find the work of Jen Davis interesting or inspiring. She did self-portraits that confront her obesity. Very honest, open work:

http://jendavisphoto.com/index.php?/...elf-portraits/

Jonathan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Jo Spence = MY HERO. I'm going to the library sometime this week (as long as the kids stay well, anyway) and seeing if I can't get some books. I did some Google searching and came up with a PDF of information on her from Studio Voltaire with 'further reading' at the end.

Also, really love Jen Davis' work. It *is* inspiring and I want to see it in person.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Reading about your project the Work of Elinor Carucci immediately came to mind. It is very up close and personal and reminds me of what you are about to embark on. Have a look at her personal work! http://www.elinorcarucci.com/closer.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin