Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,769   Posts: 1,484,220   Online: 953

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is this about D vs. A, rapid fire with later selection vs. the decisive shot in the field, or still photography vs. movies?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael R 1974 View Post
    Is this about D vs. A, rapid fire with later selection vs. the decisive shot in the field, or still photography vs. movies?
    The second you mentioned.
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    35mm
    If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything. If you find a thread boring or pedantic, don't participate. In particular, don't troll the thread off topic. Lets knock off the attitudes, okay?

Personally, I don't think technology mitigates intent, and I think intent is what photography is all about. I have shot still, motion picture, analog video, and digital video, professionally for many years. Never have I come close to confusing all these things. The idea of substituting any one for all or some really doest work in practice. Why? Dividing effort dilutes intent, and the more divided the effort, the more the dilution. In certain very specific circumstances, it can work, but those are discrete events and efforts, and are the exception, in my opinion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin