Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,466   Online: 844

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm hoping to take a photograph with which I'm happy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I going to expand my horizon by getting a wide angle lens!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have frames on the wall with pictures of my sons at the same ages (new borns, 1wk, 2wks, 1mth... up to 2yo). there's 10 images (in the one frame) I think that cover that age range. The 1st one (oldest son) was done in a rush (on RC paper) as a Xmas pressie to my wife, the 2nd was also done to placate her (ie. when are you going to put No2 sons pics up.. etc). So I'd like to redo both these on FB paper and also print their 3-13yo headshots (well the youngest isn't 13 yet, he's coming up 11). I have the matching frames ready... will need to cut the matts though

Attached is a digi version (realy rough as it's been scanned, printed on photocopier, rescanned cause I can't find the original file and resized) of oldest as he had a school project where he used each pic on a clock.

On the picture taking side, I'd just like to get out with the 4x5 a few times...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bj.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kubach View Post
    I going to expand my horizon by getting a wide angle lens!

Jeff
    I expanded my horizons with a 17mm ultra wide angle lens I recently bought Jeff, it was the first time I've seen my feet in years
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Had a lot of problems with elderly parents and my being sick this year, and didn't do as much photography as I like. Plan on rectifying that next year by spending more time with my cameras.
    Our Art Association does four shows a year, and that's enough. I plan on getting into more galleries and other sales businesses - I'm in three places now. Your work is always up and you don't have to sit there the whole weekend waiting for the right person to come along. Also don't have to haul a ton of display equipment, set it up, tear it down, and haul it back home.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!
    For all practical purposes, they've taken Kodak away.

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bsdunek View Post
    Had a lot of problems with elderly parents and my being sick this year, and didn't do as much photography as I like. Plan on rectifying that next year by spending more time with my cameras.
    Our Art Association does four shows a year, and that's enough. I plan on getting into more galleries and other sales businesses - I'm in three places now. Your work is always up and you don't have to sit there the whole weekend waiting for the right person to come along. Also don't have to haul a ton of display equipment, set it up, tear it down, and haul it back home.
    Caring for sick family members is stressful and photography can be very therapeutic. So photography can help you care for your parents better.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Start doing some wildlife with the blad. Catch is, I'm only going to use lenses 150 and shorter. I'm hopefully moving to Alaska and will be using it here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Any plans to expand your photographic horizons in 2013?

More LF.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Any plans to expand your photographic horizons in 2013?

I plan to shoot more LF as well, after getting a sweet Zone VI (Tachihara) back in November. I also plan to try more caffenol and pyro developing, and slowly pare down my film stash to only films that I really like best.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Frame a bunch of 16x20s for the wall. More LF, perfect my RA4 colour balancing and start on the 70mm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin