Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,889   Posts: 1,520,751   Online: 1118

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    35mm
    Sometimes in life, when we are so focused upon something, that focus impedes clear logic from entering into the equation.

Such was my last post in wanting to find how to put that accent on the 'e'. WHY? Pietà has the accent on the 'a'. I have no idea what I was thinking of there but I think that I have wasted enough time on this, other than to offer a heartfelt apology to Diapositvo for asking him for clarification when he was always very clear.

Thank you for understanding. - David Lyga

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jernejk View Post
    Well, a photographer that I know seems to have a specific vision about nudes. There was an opening of his exhibition recently and it was... well... in style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYbE6NvJSxk
    When I hear the shutter clicks on this video I can't help thinking what a waste of film or digital capture.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

NUDES: aesthetic?, erotic?, literal? ... or singularly apathetic?

Quote Originally Posted by cliveh View Post
    When I hear the shutter clicks on this video I can't help thinking what a waste of film or digital capture.
    I don't understand this video, did he have the girl performing AT the studio show of his work? Was she one of his models in the images in the background? And why is she wearing clothes?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Sometimes I succeed and shoot nudes. Once in a while they turn out to be just naked people, and I endeavor to persevere.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

NUDES: aesthetic?, erotic?, literal? ... or singularly apathetic?

Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    Sometimes I succeed and shoot nudes. Once in a while they turn out to be just naked people, and I endeavor to persevere.
    Yup, mostly naked people is when you let your little brain take over from your artistic brain.. Which is most men anytime naked people are around lol

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin