Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,557   Posts: 1,573,253   Online: 968

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    I get a kick out of all these thinly veiled and not so thinly veiled anti digital threads.

Perhaps these people should be spending more time turning out incredible analog work and less time whining about what anyone else is using.

The simple fact is that if your work is outstanding, nobody would want to buy what anyone else was selling.
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by blansky View Post
    Perhaps these people should be spending more time turning out incredible analog work and less time whining about what anyone else is using.
    I just wrapped up a three day marathon in the darkroom printing for a show, including 40 of these numbered "Hand Crafted" contact printed targeted mailers comprised of the lettering on acetate and a 4x5 neg placed on top of Ilford Postcard stock. Don't know about other people, but my D800 is quickly collecting dust because of all the work I have been doing on film lately...

Photo attached is them on the drying rack....
    "I'm the freak that shoots film. God bless the freaks!" ~ Mainecoonmaniac ~

Quote Originally Posted by PKM-25 View Post
    I just wrapped up a three day marathon in the darkroom printing for a show, including 40 of these numbered "Hand Crafted" contact printed targeted mailers comprised of the lettering on acetate and a 4x5 neg placed on top of Ilford Postcard stock. Don't know about other people, but my D800 is quickly collecting dust because of all the work I have been doing on film lately...

Photo attached is them on the drying rack....
    Nice.
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by edcculus View Post

NOW, I think the proper term should be HAND CRAFTED.
    Better, although I would suggest INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM-25 View Post
    Well duh, a cat!
    If it involves pushing around a smaller, defenceless creature, is that a pesky cat or a Pesci cat

pentaxuser

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin