Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,792   Online: 695

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When I was about 10, I used to go to the dump to shoot rats with a .22 rifle.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Waste disposal companies hate electronic gear. Locally I am allowed 10 pieces per year or I must pay a considerable fee.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    When I was about 10, I used to go to the dump to shoot rats with a .22 rifle.

PE
    We used to do that to. Once, somebody left a real nice '67 Impala just sitting there. It was unmolested for about a week, but within a couple weeks it was one big bullet hole. One night, one of my hoodlum friends propped a molotov cocktail up on the seat back and shot it from a safe distance. I quickly got the hell out of there. It was spectacular.
    All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. Choose the one that has heart.

Don Juan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm sending that youtube link to my classical guitar prof.
    Truzi

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin