Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,503   Posts: 1,543,425   Online: 875

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When I was about 10, I used to go to the dump to shoot rats with a .22 rifle.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Waste disposal companies hate electronic gear. Locally I am allowed 10 pieces per year or I must pay a considerable fee.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    When I was about 10, I used to go to the dump to shoot rats with a .22 rifle.

PE
    We used to do that to. Once, somebody left a real nice '67 Impala just sitting there. It was unmolested for about a week, but within a couple weeks it was one big bullet hole. One night, one of my hoodlum friends propped a molotov cocktail up on the seat back and shot it from a safe distance. I quickly got the hell out of there. It was spectacular.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm sending that youtube link to my classical guitar prof.
    Truzi

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin