Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,018   Online: 854

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    I clicked on the link and read the text at the bottom, saw the word "tattoo", and hit the red X at the top right of the window.
    Sad. A single word has kept you from the beauty of music and spark of innovative thinking. What a dark and scary place you appear to live in.

BTW I am not a tattoo person either. And I was a 1%'er earlier in life. Still am in many respects.

Shooter
    Large Format
    mistake

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinCrabtree View Post
    Sad. A single word has kept you from the beauty of music and spark of innovative thinking. What a dark and scary place you appear to live in.

BTW I am not a tattoo person either. And I was a 1%'er earlier in life. Still am in many respects.
    I don't know what a 1 percenter is. I've heard the term in connection with the wall street protesters I think. I'll go back and look at the link sometime. I simply saw the text preface, the word tattoo, and clicked on something else on this computer. My mind wanders, and inevitably drifts to something technical I can learn. It's entirely likely I saw the word tattoo and thought of a 6SN7 vacuum tube, leading me to wonder about old radar systems, and googled up that instead. The computer does not exactly inspire focused thought. No offense intended towards the OP, or others. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    I clicked on the link and read the text at the bottom, saw the word "tattoo", and hit the red X at the top right of the window.
    Somewhat inadvertently this became the most important comment on this thread.

The need we all have while bombarded with information, NOISE, chatter, time sucks and "work" to stop or slow down and sometimes look in wonder at things we might otherwise pass over.

Sometimes we just are so busy we miss the magic.

All of us do it.
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin