Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,704   Posts: 1,482,704   Online: 899

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by marciofs View Post
    AgX,
    I never learned that there is a definition which other can use to decide what is or not art rather the the creator intention and use.
    What sense legislation (in this case concerning exceptions for works of art) would make if anybody could decide on his own whether such legislation apply to him or not?

I admit though that art is a difficult field to decide on.

There is extensive publication on legal matters of photography in Germany. Have a look at that. And be aware of new legislation and jurisdiction of the recent years.

As indicated above, gaining a mutual understanding with your subject would most likely relieve you from legal proplems.
    Last edited by AgX; 06-14-2013 at 07:49 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    What sense legislation (in this case concerning exceptions for works of art) would make if anybody could decide on his own whether such legislation apply to him or not?

I admit though that art is a difficult field to decide on.

There is extensive publication on legal matters of photography in Germany. Have a look at that. And be aware of new legislation and jurisdiction of the recent years.

As indicated above, gaining a mutual understanding with your subject would most likely relieve you from legal proplems.
    I am looking for it.
    Thank you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin