Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,210   Posts: 1,531,977   Online: 1162

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 81213141516171819202122232428 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post
    Did not look in older posts - but I like picture "worry, worry, worry" the most. And ... there is a kid on that picture
    Oh yeah oops, I forgot about that one.

Glad you like the pic'. More to come soon but no jumping children unluckily / luckily.
    "All I ask for is an M5 with a fast lens, a roll of HP5 and a street to shoot her by."

StreetPhotographyBlog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    I mostly shoot vaginas in film... Lol

~Stone
    Nice niche to get into...

So to speak...
    Last edited by lxdude; 07-08-2013 at 04:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    Take them anyway.If you try to obey every law the progressives make, you'd be a house plant.
    I was going to say the same thing about the conservatives! Today's wantabe conservatives who interpret the Constitution their own way; not the real Conservatives like Barry Goldwater and Ev Dirksen who intelligently thought through their ideas and beliefs.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hahahhaah ha yea I'm almost never on the website always on taptatalk so I didn't see that blog link ever. But put it on your business card
    Will do. No worries. Shake on it?
    "All I ask for is an M5 with a fast lens, a roll of HP5 and a street to shoot her by."

StreetPhotographyBlog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Rider View Post
    Here's a bit of fun and please don't hold back with the comments. This is the very same kit and clothing worn by myself on that fateful day in July. Heck, I think even my expression is the same.

Simple question. Keen Photographer or Pervert?

Attachment 71255
    But on that fateful day, did you have a tele lens in your front pocket?!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltw View Post
    But on that fateful day, did you have a tele lens in your front pocket?!
    Lol,

"That's no tele lens my dear", he says in his best Groucho Marx voice.

StreetPhotographyBlog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I recall that another photographer in the UK was in a public garden, photographing close ups of the blooms in the garden, and a passing woman accused him of "photographing my bum". Fortunately for this guy, he was using a digital camera, so he could readily prove there was no bum among the blooms. Remember, you live in the birthplace of Victorian values (and apparently hypocritical treatment of sexual themes)...the lady might have gone home and jumped her husband's bones afterward!
    Last edited by wiltw; 07-08-2013 at 05:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltw View Post
    I recall that another photographer in the UK was in a public garden, photographing close ups of the blooms in the garden, and a passing woman accused him of "photographing my bum". Fortunately for this guy, he was using a digital camera, so he could readily prove there was no bum among the blooms. Remember, you live in the birthplace of Victorian values (and apparently hypocritical treatment of sexual themes)...the lady might have gone home and jumped her husband's bones afterward!
    She was probably fat and had an ugly bum ... it's usually the insecure ugly ones who always seem to get "offended" it's probably a mixture of their own insecurities, and the fact the attractive ones either like the attention, or are used to it and ignore it...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    Nice niche to get into...

So to speak...
    Hahaha I'm a professional... I've only slept with one of my subjects and she was my ex and I slept with her months BEFORE the pictures were taken. (Yea yea, even after we broke up she still wanted to pose for me, crazy right? I was glad, she was beautiful).

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hahaha I'm a professional... I've only slept with one of my subjects and she was my ex and I slept with her months BEFORE the pictures were taken. (Yea yea, even after we broke up she still wanted to pose for me, crazy right? I was glad, she was beautiful).
    Please tell me you don't draw eyes on them, brush on eye shadow, lipstick, a pair of sunglasses and a cigarette?

StreetPhotographyBlog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin