Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,750   Posts: 1,483,824   Online: 1087

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1822232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Rider View Post
    I spent the entire 35 minute journey looking out the window.
    Check your trousers... they could have lifted your wallet. These things can happen when one is despondent and becomes less aware of their surroundings.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I've processed the film and to my surprise I did get a shot (shows how much attention I was paying). It's not very good as the composition is wayward and the child is actually jumping away from the camera, but it shows the 'mother' and another two frames show the old boy with the hat, and the elderly lovers.

Will scan and post later. Maybe I should merge the three shots together, then you'll get the whole picture?
    "All I ask for is an M5 with a fast lens, a roll of HP5 and a street to shoot her by."

StreetPhotographyBlog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    you gys take yourselves way to seriously

post all 4 together ming ..

you should get the email of the police
    to see if they can forward you the one
    where she gave you the "homer" or the mugshot
    of when they processed you at the station ..

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    Check your trousers... they could have lifted your wallet. These things can happen when one is despondent and becomes less aware of their surroundings.
    Wallet survived unscathed. It lives in the camera bag, in a back pocket which is pressed against my side.
    "All I ask for is an M5 with a fast lens, a roll of HP5 and a street to shoot her by."

StreetPhotographyBlog

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    you gys take yourselves way to seriously

post all 4 together ming ..

you should get the email of the police
    to see if they can forward you the one
    where she gave you the "homer" or the mugshot
    of when they processed you at the station ..
    Eeek !!! The police photofit probably makes me look like this guy,

Reminds me of a Beavis & Butthead cartoon.

The police issued a photofit of one of the characters saying they wanted to speak to him regarding a masacre 25 years ago.

When asked by the press how a 14 year old boy could commit a crime 25 years ago, the police replied "he's very clever."

Last edited by Ming Rider; 07-11-2013 at 11:57 AM. Click to view previous post history.

StreetPhotographyBlog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Eeek !!! The police photofit probably makes me look like this guy,

Looks like John candy...

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    You should go back to the park and wait till you see her, then approach her with the pictures and offer to sell them to her tehe...

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Roll up, roll up and get ready for the feature presentation. Grab your Supersize Coke and a Family Bag of popcorn.

This is the 3 shots (very roughly) merged together but shows the layout of the scene almost as it was. Remember the 3 shots were taken at different times, the couple on the right were there when I arrived. The gent on the left arrived 2 minutes after and Ms Pollard and sprog, 5 minutes after that.

I'd forgotten about this shot. The shot I was trying to get had the child running and jumping in the opposite direction (towards me so to speak). Imagine him leaping high and tucking his legs up, as though about to dive-bomb in a swimming pool.

The composition and timing of each shot is all to pot. I'd been on my feet constantly for about 5 hours (I said I was keen), I had calluses on my heels (crap boots) and painful cramps in my shins, so was mentally & Physically 'photographed out'. Still, like I said, the Street Photographer never sleeps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merge.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	924.0 KB 
ID:	71394

StreetPhotographyBlog

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    There are some good photos out the window sometimes...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Roll up, roll up and get ready for the feature presentation. Grab your Supersize Coke and a Family Bag of popcorn.

This is the 3 shots (very roughly) merged together but shows the layout of the scene almost as it was. Remember the 3 shots were taken at different times, the couple on the right were there when I arrived. The gent on the left arrived 2 minutes after and Ms Pollard and sprog, 5 minutes after that.

I'd forgotten about this shot. The shot I was trying to get had the child running and jumping in the opposite direction (towards me so to speak). Imagine him leaping high and tucking his legs up, as though about to dive-bomb in a swimming pool.

The composition and timing of each shot is all to pot. I'd been on my feet constantly for about 5 hours (I said I was keen), I had calluses on my heels (crap boots) and painful cramps in my shins, so was mentally & Physically 'photographed out'. Still, like I said, the Street Photographer never sleeps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merge.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	924.0 KB 
ID:	71394
    Pervert!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin