Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,645   Posts: 1,481,242   Online: 830

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by djklmnop
    Any accomplished Zone practitioner will have to disagree with you......
    I give you a simple subject: A grey card.. I tell both photographers to shoot that grey card and make it Zone I black.. The Zone System photographer will nail it everytime where as the haphazard photographer will NOT!
    Andy
    Of course they do. When a photographer takes up "the dark slide",
    he pleadges to defend the System against all detractors. With his graphlex lightsabre set to f/64 and wearing his 18% gray robes.

It would be very easy to shoot a Zone 1 without metering. Just shoot a blank frame and print it one shade lighter than black.haha
    "Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect."

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by garryl
    Of course they do. When a photographer takes up "the dark slide",
    he pleadges to defend the System against all detractors. With his graphlex lightsabre set to f/64 and wearing his 18% gray robes.

It would be very easy to shoot a Zone 1 without metering. Just shoot a blank frame and print it one shade lighter than black.haha
    That sounded like something a digital photographer would say... "Just shoot it and fix it in photoshop later!"
    Money is not the problem. The problem is, I don't have any.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by djklmnop
    That sounded like something a digital photographer would say... "Just shoot it and fix it in photoshop later!"
    HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
    That felt good-thank you!
    "Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin