Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,486   Posts: 1,571,303   Online: 781

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I can't even begin to say how important and supportive my wife has been all these years. We've been married 24 years, 2 years into our marriage I decided that photo was my lifes quest, quit my job went back to college for art and photography and left her with morgage payment , car payments and everything else while I tried my hand at something absolutely impractical. It was really tough financially but never created problems, only bound us together even closer. Even today 20 years later she goes through my film with me, goes shooting, even plans trips with an eye towards accomplishing photographs. "What a Women!" People always ask "how is it that I can hang out with all these models and not have an interest in them other than photographic?" The answer is really easy. None of them come close to what I already share with my wife. She is the other side of my brain and I adore her.
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am very lucky, she is very supportive. I couldn't ask for more. The important thing is to maintain the right balance and not abuse all the support you receive and be there and available for her when needed. I enjoy my interest but also share beautiful moments with her - she's my real passion. I discuss with her, receive advises, suggestion, artistic hints and ideas on shots, composition and lighting. She also paid for a tuition day with a pro photog as a present for me. Last but not least... she doesn't ask me why I don't move on to digital cameras

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin