Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,875   Posts: 1,520,190   Online: 1171

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Shoot a lot more 4x5, mostly seascape, experiment more with long exposures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    Roadside accident memorials. Weathered crosses and faded plastic flowers. Sadly, they are plentiful around here, a rural area. Too much drinking. Too much drugs. Too much youth. Too much invincibility. Then just weathered crosses with barely legible names. And headstones covered with dirty rain-filled votive candles...

Ken
    A strange phenomena around here is Hispanic people putting RIP notices on the rear windows of their cars, stating names and so on.

A moving memorial.
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    In Delaware, our Hispanics are not Hispanic.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blansky View Post
    A strange phenomena around here is Hispanic people putting RIP notices on the rear windows of their cars, stating names and so on.

A moving memorial.
    Its the Bogans around here who do it (a bogan is an Australian Urban redneck. I am borderline bogan - heck, I admit it). Generally, the person that they are RIP'ing is usually someone who is young who usually died from doing something illegal...

Back to the OP - Print, Print, and more printing!

Actually, I would really like to get into taking pictures of humans more, but sometimes its easier said then done (bogans are usually suspicious of people wanting to take their photo).

Shooter
    35mm
    I just retired/ I have a ton of negatives are jist waiting to be printed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blansky View Post

A moving memorial.
    Aye, blansky...

Or a memorial movement.

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    35mm
    I have two winter projects planned, getting started during the break between semesters.

1) Finish the Nimslo Panorama conversion I started last spring, now that I have everything I need.

2) Process an enormous backlog of color 35mm film - probably 50+ rolls of E-6 and C-41 (which will just be scanned, sadly).

If I find the time, I'm also going to do some black and white printing. We'll see.
    Last edited by rthomas; 12-06-2013 at 11:10 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: removed a redundancy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Print loads of negs!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    run-out of film
    +1
    And finish two projects. Or re-start two projects on the undocumented city life.

Sent from Tap-a-talk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I keep a notebook of ideas, themes, directions and things to try. Reading this thread got me to look through my notes again... lots of things to work on and things to try, but no specific new projects really-- mostly to build on things I've already started. I too am getting a backlog of negatives to print.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ned, I do a similar thing as well. How do you keep track of the ideas later on?

Sent from Tap-a-talk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin