Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,896   Posts: 1,520,991   Online: 856

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A short video named "An unknown Russian soldier". Bothered me for quite a while. Beware if you search for it. Quite nasty.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    Our choice almost defines insanity - persisting in negative behaviors (moral high-handedness, cultural/commercial imperialism, duplicitous diplomacy of convenience) and expecting that adding more negative behaviors (security theater, fostering a big-brother culture of espionage and paranoia) will prevent the event from happening again.
    Sounds like you might know of an alternative--care to share?

As to the original question, I remember seeing many disturbing images and films in my youth (I remember being disturbed at the time rather than the images or films themselves) but then, as time went by, I would become less and less prone to being upset. I cannot recall a single "disturbing" image after turning 40. I like to think acceptance of life as it is has something to do with it; acceptance need not mean consent or complicity, of course...

I hope that's more or less normal.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin