Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,981   Posts: 1,523,826   Online: 1203

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    No professional photographer I watched over the last years still used a tripod when doing wedding or model photography on location.
    You didn't watch me then.

I do agree though that the use of 'pods is pretty limited, regardless of the utility they bring.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    We are speaking of public places. Obtaining a permit for commercial photography does not changes the statute of the place or make it private. Everybody including "residential associations or busybodies" may still walk along. And that is fine.

Though photographers may be tempted to say "I paid my fee, so get out of my picture."
    Absolutely they may walk along, what I was pointing to was more of the 'you cant stand here' mentality that you referred earlier. Busy bodies might determine that 'you cant photograph here' and unnecessarily bother you.
    It's not to make the public park a private space as much as to keep it 'public'.

Sent from Tap-a-talk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin