Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,180   Online: 754

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
    Blansky, Carnie, Jorge, Sandy King, and Denise Ross per the past few posts. I dunno, I haven't been here that long.

I'm always interested in a good photography site. This seems about the best I guess. (shrug).
    Sorry I don't follow this post.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Sorry I don't follow this post.
    Michael R asked what "sages" I was referring to. I was talking about the names mentioned in the previous 5-6 posts as people who were "pushed away" from APUG or left completely for one reason or another.

I don't want anyone to leave, especially if they have some knowledge of film photography.

Message boards are not for the thin-skinned. You're going to get blasted by somebody if you ever say anything interesting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh right, I had forgotten the great and all knowing carnie blocked my posts a long time ago. I'll stop posting to this thread so he can follow along with the other sages.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Ok I get it , I do not see that persons posts.

Blansky and Carnie have not been pushed away , I am talking with you right now. You are right keeping people here with years of experience is precious.

Michael R asked what "sages" I was referring to. I was talking about the names mentioned in the previous 5-6 posts as people who were "pushed away" from APUG or left completely for one reason or another.

I don't want anyone to leave, especially if they have some knowledge of film photography.

Message boards are not for the thin-skinned. You're going to get blasted by somebody if you ever say anything interesting.

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wouldn't call them sages they were people that helped make Apug a special place.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Well they go make prints and forget about the wankers who bring them down here.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Blansky, Carnie, Jorge, Sandy King, and Denise Ross per the past few posts. I dunno, I haven't been here that long.

I'm always interested in a good photography site. This seems about the best I guess. (shrug).
    Sandy is still active on the Large Format Forum. Jorge quit photography and while I found most of his viewpoints quite compatible with my own (a rare thing for me) he was, quite frankly, a total prick who should have been kicked off the site but AFAIK was not. Blandsky is hardly a sage, just a verbose stream of self-justification who will hopefully go back to "Wine Country" and shoot digital.
    Nice work. You have a very talented computer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    .... Jorge quit photography and while I found most of his viewpoints quite compatible with my own (a rare thing for me) he was, quite frankly, a total prick who should have been kicked off the site .......
    Apparently you have more in common than just viewpoints.
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
    Apparently you have more in common than just viewpoints.
    You think I should be kicked off the site, or that I'm a prick? Please read through my posting history and come back with one good reason for either. I expressed one (long overdue) opinion you don't like, and that's about all you're going to find.
    Nice work. You have a very talented computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Blandsky is hardly a sage, just a verbose stream of self-justification who will hopefully go back to "Wine Country" and shoot digital.
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin