Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,773   Posts: 1,516,591   Online: 1063

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rbarker
    Claire - sorry for my confusion about having seen your work previously, and for the mistaken gender assumption based on your name. I'm just happy my foot was clean.
    Ah Ralph.... . I have been fortunate enough to have met Claire in person and see his prints. They are wonderful....snow on a black iron fence....trails of lights on a darkened road. Cafe tables in downtown Milwaukee... the harbor...I tried to talk him into getting a scanner...but alas!
    Claire taught me everything I know about loading 120 film onto a metal reel!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire Senft
    BTW given my testicular condition..I never need worry about ovarian cancer...

Well so far in my experience with internet photogtraphers, I have been completely mistaken at first about the gender of (from another site) Cleeo W. Wright, and Leslie Hancock. And now Claire. All guys. Hmmmmm....I think we all need photo IDs ;-)
    John Voss

My Blog

I think we need to learn the lauguage before we can spout sonnets.

I think "style" evolves like we do.

I think a lack of training or study is not a "style".

I think the evolution of "style" is in direct correlation to the evolution of the soul.

I think your "style" can be a rut.

Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in a near-constant state of being impressed and pleased with the variety and quality of my fellow APUG characters.

The mechanics of doing so would probably make it not possible, but wouldn't it be grand if each contiguous land mass which contains significant APUG people could host something like "APUG Road Trip 2005" where members could drive from city to city stopping at home cities of APUG members, meeting with them, going on photo excursions to the places only the locals know about, then after either staying at an old 1950's motel or camping out in someone's back yard, moving on to the next APUG location down the road.

Hell -- if it was a miniseries on The Travel Channel, I'd watch/tape it. Each "city of focus" could illustrate different shooting approaches, types of cameras, analog workflows and shooting venues.

Maybe I'm describing an APUG AAA. (*shrug*)

-KwM-

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jovo
    Well so far in my experience with internet photogtraphers, I have been completely mistaken at first about the gender of (from another site) Cleeo W. Wright, and Leslie Hancock. And now Claire. All guys. Hmmmmm....I think we all need photo IDs ;-)
    Maybe that's why so many of us have beards?

-- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Images
    Good Afternoon,

But many of us don't have the same COLOR beard we used to have!

Konical

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin