Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,347   Online: 870

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    We do not yet have a signed contract. I will be using a standard contract template, IF this goes forward. I'm still waiting to hear from the customer that A: they're still ok with the fee I proposed, and B: they understand the meaning of the scope of work they're proposing, and they need to either revise their budget or change the scope of the work to get the work done in the time frame they're proposing.
    Suggest C: they specify the working relationship and specific expectations of you and the other photographer.

You need to ensure that the job goes good for both the client and yourself... and that your performance is not subjected to interference by the other photographer and that you are not held liable for the actions/product of the other photographer.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    My plan is to specify that I will shoot 1/2 of the products provided, up to 75 items total. But again, without a signed contract and a deposit paid, there is no me in this shoot.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    poopsenders.com
    WTF?? That's a thing? Is this real?
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Keep your standards high and don't work for clients that don't appreciate you.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin