Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,465   Online: 921

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They were joined owner during their partnership, but after splitting ownership of a good should be at one person.
    But as I indicated that should not change the outcome even if he would have got ownership.
    Last edited by AgX; 06-05-2014 at 07:40 AM. Click to view previous post history.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To me the actual problem in this case is the preemptive order of the court.
    (In case the man did not publish any photo of her before.)

As I hinted at before in Germany this not the first time there is a preemptive order related to photography and possible publication.

In Germany there is just a discussion starting to prohibit citizens from leaving the country for preemptive reasons.

Preemptive oders are a great intrusion on ones freedom, and there may be the chance that by frequently employing such on rather banal cases the idea of preemptive order becomes grounded.
    Last edited by AgX; 06-05-2014 at 07:45 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin