Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,600   Online: 923

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by markbarendt View Post
    ...large-format camera...My brain self-corrected the image that I was seeing, I saw the image in its normal upright position as if I was feeling without the camera.
    I just realized over the weekend that I've had a similar "brain-training" thing when using my WLF on medium format. When I first started with that last year, the left/right opposite thing really messed me up. Somewhere between then and now, its become automatic. And I've been shooting with it so much that I occasionally find myself getting it "wrong" when I'm using a camera with a prism finder.
    I shoot digital when I have to (most of those shots end up here) and film (occasionally one of those shots ends up here) when I want to.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by markbarendt View Post
    I don't think so. I think photos can lead us astray faster.
    words can be misconstrued but the foundation is there, but images are removed from "reality"
    and force people to create their own "reality" from the visual clues in the images.
    im empty, good luck

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin