Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,970   Online: 966

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Personally I try replacing photography with another hobby completely for a little while. Usually I will focus on reading, drawing, working on my car, etc. When it comes around to it, I will usually stumble across a photograph on the internet that reignites my passion for photography.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If at first you don't succeed, give up
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It is never too late to panic!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I pick up my guitar and play...

Think about other people for a change. Think of the nicest thing you could do for a friend, partner, parent, colleague, brother, sister etc and plan it thoroughly and do it. I think there is a lot of wisdom in that old adage in giving, you receive. We are living in a remarkably self-absorbed age. If we gave some more thought to others' ruts maybe we wouldn't get into our own?
    http://www.tonyeganphotography.com/index.html
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." Groucho Marx

Shooter
    35mm

Pugilist

I'm like an old pugilist. Put a rangefinder film camera in my mitts, ring the bell, and I'm ready for the next round.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin