Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,589   Posts: 1,545,899   Online: 1265

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    Nothing can be made from scratch, not even photographs. As Carl Sagan wisely put it:"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."
    i dont know maris ,,,
    seems if you lie in the summer sun and put something
    on your skin to block it from getting a tan ... you are getting
    photograph to me ....
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Yes and yes and more yeses to Pdee! I got a taped copy of that album in 1986, Although i beleive it was made in 1981-84 somewhere in there. That link brought back a lot of. . . . Shall i say. . . . " fond memories. . . . . On the other side of the tape was murmur, by R.E.M., so there you have it

as to Jnanian, I will of course, take exception to your wording, (LABORIOUS) I know, , , I know. . . It is very rare I draw with light. Although there is a great image of P. Picasso where he used a "light rod" in front of the camera to "expose the gesture" then the strobe hit to freeze him. I do not know who took the photograoh. I just wait for the sun. as always cheers, Have the next one on me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin