Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,987   Online: 812

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I haven't answered this yet????

I'm a finder. I walk around until I find an image, then try to capture it for my own satisfaction. The main thing is not in the taking or the making, but in the discovery.
    Last edited by Ole; 06-11-2005 at 04:53 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: VERY bad spelling mistkae!
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I walked out the house yesterday - saw a pic, ran inside loaded the Holga - snapped 3 pictures, ran for the bus, saw another pic (amazing fog here at the mo') - jumped off the bus and finshed the roll - another photographer was there also with a digital, his pic ended up in the newspaper today

tonight just bought a 16mm cine motion cam (Bolex RX4) - so for the moment I am a 'taker'

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Beeb are doing a series where 3 different pro photogs each week are given different digital cameras: one a high end Canon DSLR, one a point and shoot with zoom and another a 2 megapixel camera phone and asked to shoot some urban, industrial and rural scenes (http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/feature...-britain.shtml) . They gave the camera phone to Joe Cornish last week. That was just vindictive. Never heard so many swear words on a photography program before...

Anyway, after spending the day on location getting snowed on and rained on, Martin Beckett made the observation while waiting for the right light as he lay face down on a freezing cold beach composing the shot that he was happy waiting all day if necessary for the right light, cloud formation etc because he was: "hunting, not shopping"...

Bob.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin