Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,419   Online: 793

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A few years ago somebody had this theory that a human face had a good side and a darkside. So the experiment was you take a picture full face, straight on evenly lit and print in say 8x10. Then you flop the negative and print another one. Lets call the normal one Print A and the flopped one Print B. Then you take and cut each one in half right down the nose.

Next you take the right half away from Print A and put it on the right side of Print B while doing the same with Print B, putting the right half on Print A.

So what you now have is Print A with only one side of the face making up the whole face and Print B is the same.

So the theory is that on one you look like a bad person and the other you look like your good self.

It's easier to do than it is to explain.

I don't think the theory was ever proven to be correct.

Michael
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Interesting... "No, don't shoot that side, that's my EVIL side!"

Bruce

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin