Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,431   Online: 796

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

The perfect temperature...

...for photography...
    For myself,it can't really be too cold-so long as the lens dosn't fog,the batteries don't die and my fingers don't fall off I'm good to go.Anything over say 85 F and I'm pretty much not shooting that day-not into sweating all over my equipment or constantly having to wipe my brow.Granted that means that during the hot,hot days of summer my time out is limited;day off needs to coincide with a nice day that's not super humid.Of course if I were living in an area that was pretty warm all year long I would have adapted long before now.I'd imagine though that someone doing portraits outside or street photography wouldn't want excessive amounts of heat and humidity either.Or maybe it's just me....
    "An object never performs the same function as its name or its image"-Rene Magritte

"An image of a dog does not bite"-William James applied to photography

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I like shooting in the winter if I have the clothes for the job. Good gloves to keep my fingers warm...

Normally I shoot in my studio and around 25 C is ideal with models and 20 C when I am in there myself doing still life.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Stimulating subject matter overrides my bodies desire for comfort

Murray

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin