Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,469   Online: 1090

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So the solution is to sell use rights to Penthouse or similar & let her worry about it then.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kennedy
    It is also chilling in that it opens the door for "I regret doing this so..."

I mean she DID do the pics. While he was a sleaze bag, I don't see how per se him offering first refusal is a crime. Now, the PROBLEM is other people will read this and think "Hey, if someone has pics I don't like...."
    This is problem:

"Diaz testified that Rutter told her the buyers were "going to use this against you" by portraying her as a "bad angel" in a huge magazine spread and bus and billboard ads. When he wouldn't identify the purported buyers, she suspected blackmail and contacted authorities, who arranged a sting operation."

Not only sleaze bag, he is stupid. He should offer to her without saying anything about other buyer(s), or without saying anything except "do you want to buy this?". And if she refuse, to sell photos to someone else. I mean getting money is like chess game. And in chess game you don't tell to oponent your next move(s)...

Cynically yours

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin