Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,627   Online: 722

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I don't know Robert and Brian, I -like- that low angle.
    I bought many things for the Hassy but not once did I think to buy a finder.
    I have used it extensivelly in my portraits and I find that slight low angle gives a bit of authority and pride to the portrait and I thought that would go well with a politian.
    Honestly, all my photos have been made with the WLF, so its the first time that I hear negative comments about the perspective.
    Anyway, those polaroids where just to check to see if the pictures come out and if the lighting is succesful, there were not to check poses or expressions or anything.

Anyway Brian, thank you for the kind words.
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Zen
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello! I've been reading the posts on this thread with some interest, I can relate to numerous things mentioned as I too wish to become a pro, or semi-pro at least, one day! All I can say is to reiterate most of what has been said already. Follow your intuition and your dreams. Visualise your goals, always try to remain optimistic and open to opportunities, you never know what will happen or when.

I hope you don't mind me saying, but some of the things you've said in your posts remind me of something I've read about in the past. Here's a link to a website that may be worthwile reading - Indigo. Please forgive me if I'm way off the mark, just thought it may be of interest.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenzanonBen
    I hope you don't mind me saying, but some of the things you've said in your posts remind me of something I've read about in the past. Here's a link to a website that may be worthwile reading - Indigo. Please forgive me if I'm way off the mark, just thought it may be of interest.
    I don't mind you saying anything, especially about something interesting and out of the norm (litterally in this case). I am confused though. I didn't spend much time in the website as I was trying to find what the hell Indigo is apart from a color. So, Indigos are children of the latest generations with something different about that? And that relates to me? That would be surprising since apart from the ego trip that teenagers go through thinking they are special, I can't honestly say that about me really!
    Maybe special, as in needing care in a special ward of an insane asylum...
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Zen
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not to worry - it was just a thought from some of the things you had mentioned in your posts. Good luck with your new venture!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin