Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,660   Online: 739

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Feel sorry for me

Everyone,
    Feel sorry for me. The semester is over. Grades are in. Desk is clear. Now for a solid month I have nothing to do except shoot and print. Feel sorry because its not the summer. I get 3 months to do it in the summer. IT'S ALL GOOD!!!
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by severian
    Everyone,
    Feel sorry for me. The semester is over. Grades are in. Desk is clear. Now for a solid month I have nothing to do except shoot and print. Feel sorry because its not the summer. I get 3 months to do it in the summer. IT'S ALL GOOD!!!
    Jack
    Slacker!!

Michael
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Screeeech, skretch. Screeeech, skretch.

Sorry, that noise from my thumbnail Victrola was supposed to be "Hearts and Flowers".
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I do feel sorry for you. I have a hubby that makes a very good wage, I don't work, and I have 12 months in which to shoot and do what I like.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    8x10 Format

trumped

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    I do feel sorry for you. I have a hubby that makes a very good wage, I don't work, and I have 12 months in which to shoot and do what I like.
    Trumped by Aggie, Damn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When you do have spare time, and want a fun place to go, come this direction, and I will take you around some fabulous country. I'm 20 minutes from Zion National Park.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Someone once said best way to hate your hobby is to turn it into a job. So, I work something else to get money for photography, and thus don't have time I would like, to use for photography...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Harris, that's true, immediately after photog school I turned Pro, after 6 months if I'd had to shoot another Ad photo or screaming brat I would have exploded. No time for MY photography. Now I drive a truck and very happily click away.

Quote Originally Posted by haris
    Someone once said best way to hate your hobby is to turn it into a job. So, I work something else to get money for photography, and thus don't have time I would like, to use for photography...
    Many years ago I turned my hobby into my job and love it.

Different strokes......

Michael
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by severian
    Everyone,
    Jack

Please let us know when you have finals next semester. We're all going to send you an email then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin