Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,517   Online: 1045

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bartley
    Why a scammer would use WU ?? I have no idea as all it takes is a bit of patience to prove or disprove what they are.
    Many people believe everything they read in an email, including the fake one that they get from "Bidpay" telling them it's OK to ship.

There are still millions of people on-line who haven't heard about phishing schemes, even though every newspaper and TV station has done multiple reports on them.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bartley
    Why a scammer would use WU ?? I have no idea as all it takes is a bit of patience to prove or disprove what they are.
    I've no idea, but WU has been kicked out of most of Europe. No banks will cooperate with them, it seems the documentation, traceability and fraud protection is so far substandard as to be unacceptable to much of the banking world...
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin