Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,508   Online: 1069

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Ray, welcome !

I've uploaded a few so far. I would like to add more, but can't handle a scanner and the image data processing program(I don't know what to call it) well. I've uploaded many in poor qualities to my own website, but I don't like to have those in the APUG gallery. Because I respect the APUG and the other members.
    Should I learn more with a computer instead of my enlarger? I hope not.
    I used to work as a software engineer and now I'm running a small online shop. So I'm fine to be in front of a computer screen, but not feel fine to be handling or adjusting an image in it. I just don't like to do it. I like an image on a paper not on a computer screen. That's a part of why I committed to be an APU and why I subscribed to the APUG.
    I used to be thinking the same thing "seeing what you can do is, to me, far more important than what you can say". But now I'm also thinking like "seeing what on a computer screen is, to me, far less important than what experienced photographers/darkroom technicians say".
    It's just my feeling, anyway.

Please enjoy APUG! This is a great place to be.
    kunihiko kario

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, I've just uploaded my first image. Don't have a scanner, so I shot the print with a digicam. Terrible reproduction; the flare in the upper left of the upload dosen't exist on the print. Must be a reflection on the emulsion I couldn't see. Might need a soft box for this.

K.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller
    I quite agree Jack, but I think these days you would get a bag full of scanners for £150.00. I have yet to find one in my cornflakes, but I think that day is not that far off
    Dave,
    you are, of course, quite right. Very well then, I'll upload an image and hope for the best!!!

Jack

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
    Quinten,

You should be able to find those drivers on the respective websites for the companies under their support area and if not there, then you should be able to find them by doing a google search for drivers, there are hundreds of websites that post driver downloads all the time.

Dave
    Ohh dear, I already found one. Last time I spent 30 minutes without getting close to one now I have one in 3 minutes... I must have been using the chinese google last time

cheers!
    Quinten

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I don't have anything in my gallery here simply because I prefer to keep my images at one hosting site. Multiple galleries all over the place becomes difficult to keep track of.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin