Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,481   Posts: 1,542,707   Online: 961

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1418192021222324

Images
    Whatever, You asked I told you. No EXCUSE was given.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It seems to me that English may not be daniel's first language, so how about a little latitude people?

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Images
    Ray was sending his snide comment my way Andy. I assume it was a very poor attempt at sarcasm, or he was just being a horses a$$. Either way it was not directed at Daniel.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Heath
    why are their many who post lots of words but few images?
    Amen, Brother!

As my physics professor used to say before each exam: "One good clear picture is worth more than all the bullshit you can possibly write during the next hour."

There's only one way to establish your bona fides with me, and it's not verbal.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_OB
    David H. Bebbington

In my post I left name "David" which addresses to original poster, not to you. It is left as that intentionally so it is confusible. David could be just any David. So you see where missinformation goes, and I do not like them, especialy on internet. And thank you for that information you posted, it is impressive and I will not skip your posts. That is how it should go. Do not make youself anonimous and non existant person. Would you get book with no autor name with only 20 pages go home and read it for hours, and than say, hm garbage. I do not think so. How about your time. Than think about time of other too. Again thank you for your infos.

This long post req. hours and hours to go through. With who?

To David origal poster: I do not wish to push you down, it is bad, rude,... If one do not like just quit and go where you like. But I went to your site because I had in my mind you are good phtographer, and your pictures shows you are. But your bio do not say just anything about you as photographer, so plese, if nothing more, regard on time of other. I am sure you have something to say about David photographer.

I hope thinks like this will get better in future and it has foundation for it.

www.LEICA-R.com
    Welcome to APUG, Daniel! As with any bulletin board. it takes a while to get to know people and understand what they have to contribute, particularly as there is not really a place on APUG for people to post their CVS even if they wanted to. As you can see, the general feeling is that things are better this way. As others have said, the gallery is a good place to look if you want to see what people are about!

Regards,

David (Bebbington, not Goldfarb and definitely not Donald )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mark, again sorry, i was being sarcastic, well spotted

it happens that i was attempting to get an interesting discussion started, maybe that's just not possible here

once again, and not the first time in this very thread, i've bothered to put myself out there and actually express an opinion

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hi Donald,
    thank you, well phrased, i appreciate and understand your meaning and intent

Ray

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin