Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,874   Posts: 1,520,169   Online: 1020

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bob01721
    The originator of this thread found them remarkable because of their content... and because of where they were. That's why he started the thread.

That was not my original intention, but I might not have been clear enough in my post. I'm not in any way surprised by their content, nor do I find them "remarkable". I was surprised to see them:

1. displayed openly on "standard" pages.
    2. allowed space on such a large site, that I thought was very much controlled by people who see photographs of nudes as "filth".

I have now been informed of several threads answering or discussion the issues I was interested in.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by timeUnit
    "... I was surprised to see them:

1. displayed openly on 'standard' pages.
    2. allowed space on such a large site, that I thought was very much controlled by people who see photographs of nudes as 'filth'..."
    Isn't that what I said? That you were "surprised to see them" -- surprised enough to make a "remark" in the form of a thread -- ergo... you found them "remarkable." Et cetera.

Never meant to imply whether you were were offended or amused... only that you remarked on pics of nudity in an APUG forum.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcallow
    Vahid,
    Post your images here. The worst that can happen is that Sean or a moderator will ask you to delete them. If some members go ballistic about your images, well that's part of the idea sharing isn't it?

Thanks mrcallow.
    I won't turn my back to APUG, unless I need my behind kicked.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin