Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,296   Online: 1178

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inspiration

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Putting my finger on it is hard, some days it takes all I can muster to get out of bed early and drive into New Orleans. Some days I never make it there, loosing out to emotion, that part of me that says "Do you really want to see more of this?" Other days I hop out of bed determined, and unwaivered. I guess for me inspiration ebbs and flows and is fickle.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Markok765
    What is your Inspiration? Mine is my uncle that told me, take photots of what u like, work hard and find the best composision.
    Whats yours?
    What is inspiration in photography ? I am afraid there are too many interpretations to use this term without a further determination.

But I follow your uncles credo too in some way, it's not only what I like tho, it is what concerns me , which touches and moves me, which causes emotions strong enuff to let me try to keep it with a photo and making the emotions visible.
    The inspiration I know comes from inside solely.

bertram
    Last edited by rfshootist; 05-31-2006 at 10:50 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    A la recherche du temps perdu: www. bersac.de

I have no inspiration of any kind. Just an intense curiosity to see what things will look like in a printed image.
    Last edited by steve; 05-31-2006 at 10:56 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My family!
    They like to see my images , so I keep on doing them !

Cheers

André

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    I always, have at least a P&S on me. When I was about ten years old there was this amazing photo of one of the first Hawker Harriers, (possibly one of the prototypes), coming from together in mid-air with the pilot ejecting ; in the foreground was a very surprised farmer on his tractor looking over his shoulder at this great cloud of aircraft debris.
    The photo had been taken by a fellow who was out shooting an article about farming or some such thing and if I remember correctly it won all sorts of aviation photography awards. Well I haven't won any awards, but I have encountered some interesting photo ops.
    Cooki

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin