Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,555   Posts: 1,545,020   Online: 838

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Half Century

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow Matt, Happy Birthday!

I had this idea that you were in your thirties!! Isn't that funny that I made that assumption about you. I just had my birthday recently and it always reminds me of what I've done and what I still want to do. I seem to take stock at that time of the year. When I hit a milestone I seem to think about the past, etc. even more.

I'm not 50 yet and won't be for a little awhile but I hope by then I will still strive to make photographs I care about. It seems the older I get the less I worry about other people's opinions and just concentrate on doing!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate
    Wow Matt, Happy Birthday!

I had this idea that you were in your thirties!!
    Thanks Kate - I guess it's my natural, young at heart nature showing through

Alternatively, maybe all those years of having my hands in the fixer have rendered me archival at last

And thanks everyone else for your good wishes, and thoughtful comments.

Matt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin