Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,506   Posts: 1,543,506   Online: 1040

Shooter
    Multi Format

For those interested in the Reuters question...

Got this link in my mail; http://www.aish.com/movies/JP/PhotoFraud.asp

I think it's obvious who made this one minute movie, but very intersting ideas to consider.

The one example unknown to me, and kind of shocking, was the guy with the hat in the rubble. Hadn't seen that before. The stuffed animal stuff seemed to be stretching it a bit, but it's all food for thought.

Hopefully people can get beyond the politics and talk about this on a different level. There's much to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenS
    Got this link in my mail; http://www.aish.com/movies/JP/PhotoFraud.asp

I think it's obvious who made this one minute movie, but very intersting ideas to consider.

The one example unknown to me, and kind of shocking, was the guy with the hat in the rubble. Hadn't seen that before. The stuffed animal stuff seemed to be stretching it a bit, but it's all food for thought.

Hopefully people can get beyond the politics and talk about this on a different level. There's much to be said.
    That's great.

Although probably nothing new. Al jazerra has been doing this stuff for a long time. I would guess that every news agency has a "point of view". Even the tame stuff like showing politicians that they don't like in pictures that are very unflattering.

It was said that WeeGee posed a lot of his stuff for 'dramatic effect".

Michael
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh yeah, there are a 1,000 examples past and present but it's interesting to see it as it unfolds. And so quickly.

Maybe as interesting is there are people out there who "monitor" all this stuff and then make claims about who's doing what. It's so odd to me people have so much time to keep track of it all and then make websites to post their theories. Yawn.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin